Wednesday, December 22, 2010

beating Christmas

I have come to notice that since, this is the first year that i have not been home for the pre Christmas attack plan, that Christmas is so much less stressful. Coming home on the 15th of December, the house was decorated, the baking had already started and the tree was up. I was not subjected to bringing up the 23 Christmas boxes and than bringing half of them down again after mom decides to 'not use that color' decorations. I do love searching for a tree and picking just the right one but, i also found it quite nice to just come home and see it nicely decorated. I had bought all of my Christmas shopping online weeks ahead of time and shipped them all home. I had, in fact beat Christmas. no running around, stressing out, yelling and ending up buying some piece of crap gift in a last-minute-flurry. Now, i am savoring and basking in my smug glow :)

pictures soon to follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment