Sunday, May 16, 2010

calorie count

Why on God's green earth would i want a calorie count with my mcdonald meal?!

Funny story:

I took mariah and her friend to dinner on the way home from a fundraiser on Saturday and thought Wendy's was the best choice. I mean who doesn't love a frosty after bagging food for African kids?
I pull up to the window, i mean why would i get out of the car and exert myself when i can just go through the drive thru?
so i pull up to the window and underneath all of the meals, there are these numbers. Fairly high numbers i might add neatly painted underneath the huge picture of the greatest looking burger in the world. It than dawns on me... omg this is the end of me. How dare they let me know how much damage i am doing to my own body? Can a girl not order a guilt free meal now a days?!

Needless to say, i have a new goal, no more fast food.
or at least find the fast food chains that dont have those dumb little numbers underneath them.

No comments:

Post a Comment