Monday, May 10, 2010

sailboat ambition





My new ambition in life is to buy a wooden sailboat and sail around the Cape of Good Hope. Dont ask me where i got this idea or why i have this intense love for sailboats... i just do.
so let me dream.
buy a sailboat. Sail around the Cape of Good Hope. Accomplish that and get a swallow tattoo.

Apparently sailors use to get a swallow tattoo after sailing five thousand nautical miles or around the Cape of Good Hope. I now want one.
I figure that this will allow me time to get closer to God, i could read, and it would give me time to write my book. (which i am still unsure of what the topic is)

Symbolically, sailboats are meant to enjoy the day and just enjoy the day and the environment around you. Not that i dont love going disgustingly fast in a motor boat but, the sail boat has a sense of relaxation and you lose all track of time and all that you know is that your alive.
I want it. im doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment