Thursday, June 3, 2010

summer job

For the first time since i was 16 and working at Taco Time, i have always had a job. Sometimes three at one time. But this summer... nothing.
At first, yes, i was sad and depressed because of the lack of money i would be bringing in and how much time i would have on my hands but than it hit me, i wont have a job. I wont have a commitment.

This is going to be the greatest summer ever! i am going to do things i have always wanted to do but never had time to. I am going to spend time with the people that i want to but never got to because of my "hectic schedule."

I am going to read all the books that i buy but are sitting on my shelf because i never had the time to read. I am going to tan til i am crisp. I am going to do my Wii fit that i begged my mom for and never use. I am going camping with my boyfriend and just enjoy every minute of it and not have to worry about getting home to get to my job. I am going to spend time with the family before i go off to the desert.
I am just going to relax.

If you are looking for me, i will be in the hammock, reading and more than likely probably sleeping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment