Friday, October 1, 2010

ESPN fashion disaster

I would just like to take this time and say that in no way is wearing a tight, white mini skirt and a see through top is NOT professional.

ESPN came to ASU on Thursday and i think that the common thought in all of the girl's heads were that if ESPN was to hire a woman than they would for sure hire a blonde, big boobed, short skirt kinda girl. Now, me being who i am thought no, for sure these highly qualified people will hire an intern based on their qualifications not on their bust size. Clearly i have been asleep for the last ten years or just severly stuck in my own ways. Being raised in DECA i have been trained since the 7th grade how to speak, how to dress, how to represent myself but, it became immient that only a few of us were proud of our DECA high school moments.

For the other, or most of the women in the crowd they decided that their best move was to let everything hang out. No sweetheart i do not want to see your bright pink thong underneath your barley there mini skirt. No i do not want to be blinded by your plantinum blonde hair as you consistently fling it from shoulder to shoulder all the while not fully closing your mouth. Believe me honey we all know that trick.

But something inside of me made me think oh my gosh is this what the world has come to? Will i not be able to get a job in front of the camera unless i succumb to all of the Erin Andrews in the working world? Please God tell me that there is a woman working for ESPN that will see my qualifications and not my G- string.

moments later....

" We are a highly professional work force and we expect nothing but the upmost professionalism and that includes how you talk and what you wear..."

Thats right you in the third row you can leave cause i dont know who your mother is but she would not think that your tube top short combo would be okay for the work force.


Alex: 514
Blonde Bimbos: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment