Thursday, January 7, 2010

starting quest

Hello blog world!

I can't imagine why anyone would want to read my daily thoughts since if you simply ask me I will give you my opinion on everything from my own mother to why i think NASA is a waste of time but, im trying to follow in the footsteps of the great journalist before me and to try and leave some kind of 'footprint' in the ever changing sands of time. So.... here it goes :)


Ever since I was in elementary shool I have wanted to be Katie Couric, okay maybe not her ever changing hair style from fashionable to slight lesbian, but her job. I have wanted nothing more than to be in front of a camera reporting the truth to the world about top stories and the newest pressing stories that concern the people. Despite what Sam (the boyfriend) thinks, i still think that the media has some positive, realistic impressions left in them and I am destined to leave my mark on the media by correcting it and leaving my influential mark.

Selfish and arrogant you might think but, why live your life so that nobody remembers you? Everyone secretly wants to be famous and remembered in their own special way so why not just make it more public?

The point of this blog is to remember where i came from, to track my own progress and to stay focused on my Quest for Greatness as i embark on a world that takes no prisoners and will turn you topsy turvey before you can get out of the rabbit hole. To write everyday, to gain experience, knowledge, and understanding of how i get where i am in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment