Friday, January 8, 2010

taylor swift

My deepest sympathies for taylor swift and taylor lautner for breaking up but, you know that means that she will have a new song out which is totally worth a break up in my opinion. If you think about it, whenever you break up with a guy you make a song which ends up making you millions is like the silver lining in the break up.

I would like to take this friday afternoon to bitch about the weather. Rain is to be expected in the northwest and i have now adapted all of my wardrobe to include a hood in almost all of my outfits but i find it extremely upsetting when you spend 20 minutes on your hair and the moment you walk outside its completely trashed.
For example, this morning i fell into peer pressure and wanted to look like everybody else and put on my brand new, right out of the box, red vans and got ready to go to school. Now as any of my big footed friends would agree i really have no clue as to why i would put any more attention towards my feet since they are abnormally large and bright colors like red make my size 11 feet seem more like the circus came to town instead of a fashion statement but, i also have this desire to be noticed on any given day so i succumbed my fear of boat like feet and put on the shoes.

Stepping out the door in my bargain jeans, hundred dollar H&M bomber jacket and brand new vans I was feeling that i could potentially have a good day ahead of me. As i walked out to my car in my seemingly fashionable outift i minced my way around puddles and dirt in order to preserve the new-ness of my new shoes. While thinking i was home free i pulled out my phone to text, or sext which ever you prefer, how cute i was looking to the boyfriend and promptly fall in the hole in my drive way made by my newely licensed sister in an attempt to "peel out" in front of a bunch of kids. Mortified I looked at my shoes to find disgusting mud on the bottom and sides!
Disgusted with myself and my cocky attitude I drove to school, avoided eye contact with kids in the hall and ran to the bathroom to fix my shoes. Fixed for now and you cant even tell but i will always know.


Moral of the story: Stop worrying about what your wearing and worry about where your stepping.

1 comment:

  1. Next time you should first dodge all the puddles before you trt and txt me ; ) ... And a note, why is it ok for a girl to write hate songs after breaking up, but you dont see most guys doing it? . . Btw i am the first to comment on this blog, for future references

    ReplyDelete