Wednesday, January 27, 2010

road map to hell

On the road of success my car can't even go over the speed bumps. My 1995 "Hrysler" as Stephen Mahnken calls it cause the "C" has fallen off the side, has been passed down to me and i am now the third owner. I am forever grateful for it but i think it is finally coming to the end of its little life and I am stuck losing my religion over it. I try going up south hill in the morning and i may be flooring it but the little engine that could, can only go 30 mph at the most. Grandmother's stare and fly past me and now at this point i just avoid eye contact and try not to curse like a sailor.

Obviously the goal is to blog every freaking day but you know what sometimes life gets in the way and interrupts the ideal concept of trying to advance my average writing skills.

big shout out to my father and my uncle! Since Haiti my uncle has done nothing but be concerned for Haiti, he has the resources and the supplies to help so he and several others with COTN have made a huge difference there! My father who has never been able to sit down and talk on the phone or stay behind a desk immediately sprang into action. Im very proud of my family members that care so much about others and i cant wait to make them proud with my own greatness :)


Word of the day: Forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment