Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cruise adventures

Probably the greatest vacation i have ever gone on!
From exploring islands, snorkeling, lounging by the pool, hanging out with sam 24\7 and not being plugged into my cell phone was just what i needed from my busy crazy schedule.
I can now proudly say that i am no longer Casper white and i feel less stressed :)

That was until i got home and found out that my mom had went through a mid life crisis and got her nose pierced as well as my sister getting a "shiny zit" as i call it on her upper lip. I leave for a week and everything goes to hell in a hand basket, i cant imagine what they will do when i leave for Arizona :\
But i had to get back to reality and now, back to my hectice schedule...

countdown for summer has already begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment